Restorative Yoga Teacher Training
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Transform your personal practice, discover your authentic self and embark on an amazing journey of self discovery
- No application fee
- 7 weekend modules
- Early bird pricing $2,500 ends May 31
- Tuition includes free 6 month membership
- Prerequisite: Minimum of 1 year of consistent yoga practice
September 21- 23, 2018
October 20 - 21, 2018
November 10 - 11, 2018
December 8 - 9, 2018
January 5 - 6, 2018
January 26 - 27, 2019
February 23 - 24, 2019
Saturday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
BY Goose Creek
842 E. Street Rd, 2nd Floor
West Chester, PA 19382
We are so passionate about Yoga and Ayurveda, we created our own program to share the love with other like minded folks! We are a thriving, growing community of fun, fabulous, effective and authentic yoga students and teachers.
Maybe you don't think you want to teach yoga (we felt the same way when we started our own training journey, look at us now!) No problem. You'll transform your personal practice, create healthy yogic lifestyle habits and discover how you can feel better and live better through Yoga and Ayurveda practices.
Does this sound like something you'd be interested in?
We know that there are many 200 hour programs to choose from. What makes our program different is the devotion we feel for the practice and for our students. Connect with others on the path and enjoy the journey!
Registration is now open for 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training 2018 - 2019
- Finding your authentic voice as a teacher
- Understanding the ancient connection between Yoga & Ayurveda
- Creating a home practice to support your personal yoga journey
- Creating full and balanced yoga practices for all experience levels
- Practicing and teaching pranayama
- Practicing and teaching meditation
- Performing effective and safe hands-on assists
- Effective principles of cuing & sequencing
- Introduction to Anatomy including the skeletal, muscular, respiratory, digestive, and nervous systems
- History of Yoga and Philosophy, including Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras & the Bhagavad Gita
- Early bird pricing, save $300! $2,500 paid in full by May 31, 2018
- $2,800 paid in full before the start of the program
- Payment includes free monthly unlimited membership for 6 months
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to hold a spot in the training. No refunds after the start of the program. All payments are due by the first day of training. Payment plans are available upon request.